July 15, 2014
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GaggleAMP
We have an organization that has several practice areas that service diverse industries. We use several different GaggleAmp accounts to help our employees share pre-written messaging with their clients and prospects via LinkedIn and Twitter. It saves employees time and effort, ensures the messaging is on brand, and helps us extend our social reach beyond our corporate social media handles.
- It is very easy to upload messaging.
- Customer service is prompt.
- Reporting tools are easy to use.
- Occasionally it is buggy. For instance, a few times our Gaggles have reverted to fewer shares that we actually purchase. Customer service has always been quick to fix it.
- It shortens URL addresses automatically, which is great, but sometimes it mistakes percentage signs or other symbols as URL addresses.
Customer service has been good. It's easy to use. It's cost effective. It's a good way to expand your social presence and get your employees more vested in branding the company without spending a ton of money. There are bells and whistles that may be good for other users. I just haven't had the time to use them.
It's a very cost effective tool for small or medium businesses looking to grow their social presence while having some control over branding/messaging. I would make sure you understand how many people will be willing to use it in advance so you understand which plan makes the most sense for you. If you need to customize messaging to various audiences, you may need to purchase more than one account.