Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)
It is used by different lines of business across the company globally. Some organizations have separated divisions within a single instance. It addressed the business' needs to stand up a quick and best-in-class solution rather quickly, with less investment than Engage. It also allows the business a greater level of access and power to work on the platform.
- Single Licensing Model for all features. Not separate for email, chat, etc.
- Application updates automatically. No need for testing/installing fixes/patches.
- No thick client. Can work from anywhere with internet.
- Greater dependency on vendor uptime. Outages are a disaster.
- No true DR solution across regions/aws.
- Support is not adequate.
- Reduced cost of legacy telephony equipment that are EOL or close.
- Eliminated Server footprint that Engage has.
- Too dependent on Genesys with Cloud.
Do you think Genesys Cloud CX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud CX's feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud CX live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud CX go as expected?
Would you buy Genesys Cloud CX again?