Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureEngage
Our Genesys solution is currently integrated with CRM and other Scripting platforms in order to offer a pseudo omni-channel solution.
- Supported through multiple VoIP vendors
- Focused on the high market solutions
- New version support virtualization
- Stable, but with bumpy starts
- Support out of the box integration with cloud CRMs
- More extensive APIs for Email and Voice
- Dynamic and do-it-yourself reports
- We already had an installed Genesys platform, we just upgraded it and supported new PBXs
- This solution allowed us not to buy a new platform.
It's well suited where we have a multitude of VoiIP solutions throughout the organization and/or an installed base of contact center modules.
I would advise it when the client would already have a centralized Genesys platform and wanted to incorporate more locations to its enterprise. For example when we have an installed base and the client just wants to buy a new PBX, no matter the manufacturer of the PBX. We are using the platform for our Contact Center outsourcing services. We are using Genesys as an ACD and CTI. For the other modules like for example Scripting and Reporting we are using other solutions that were built internally.
Evaluating Genesys PureEngage and Competitors
- Product Features
- Vendor Reputation
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor