December 26, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GoToWebinar
I find it pretty easy to use however, I have been using it for a long time. It is not uncommon for me to hear about people having a hard time connecting or getting the software on their computer in order to even hear the GoToWebinar. I also hear from colleagues that struggle with it.
We use GoToWebinar for a few purposes. We do company meetings on GoToWebinar so we can have meetings with all of our people. But mainly we use it for prospect webinars and current customer webinars. We do about one of each a month. This technology allows us to host webinars for large groups of people and present valuable information to them.
- It is great at allowing you to run through a presentation to a large group of people
- It does well giving surveys in the middle of the presentation, then presenting them back to the audience
- It is good at telling the speaker if people are currently engaged with the content
- There have been times when the audio quality was not where it should be
- Sometimes users complain that it is hard to log in. Not sure why they complain or what the issue is, but they do complain
We have been able to host many successful webinars that have drove both leads to the front of the house, but it has also allowed us to get our customers more engaged in our software and helped them use our software to run a better business. We will continue to use it to push out great content to our users.
It is specifically well suited for hosting a Webinar. Outside of that, there are better products to use depending on the circumstance. I suppose that is why there are so many products in the GoTo product line, each is for a specific use case and build as such. For example, I would not use GoToWebinar to host a meeting with one or two other colleagues.