Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Within 8x8 Groove is a product utilized by the sales teams to streamline our communication efficiencies. Especially for employees in an account management role who oversee hundreds of customers. Initiating contact with these customers on a one-to-one basis extremely time-consuming, whereas Groove flows can help to automate and streamline this process, whether to run new marketing campaigns or just to initiate contact. It is also very beneficial when taking over new accounts in bulk as introductions can follow this same rationale.
- Integrations with both Gmail and Salesforce allowing data to be pulled across, as well as automatically tracking and logging communications.
- Facility to provide a link that allows customers to book directly into your calendar through a hyperlink based on restrictions you set. Makes scheduling much more efficient.
- Ability to build and customize communication flows to streamline customer outreach processes.
- Sometimes the sync with Salesforce through CSV look up can be unreliable.
- Whilst you can turn off the notifications, the desktop pop showing someone has read your email can go off repeatedly and obscure the screen.
- Recipient Action Tracking
- One aspect that Groove provides ROI on for me is that it allows me to more accurately forecast my figures to my directors. This is due to being able to gauge whether customers are following through with promised actions based on how they handle email communications sent over.
I give this rating because day to day it does everything I need it to do, however, I have noted that the Salesforce data sync can be a problem.
Personally, I am not sure how much time I save. This is because I had not previously worked in a sales role prior to moving into this one with Groove. That said, to estimate, if I had to log every email that I sent out to a customer, due to system loading times I would estimate I save around 2 minutes per email minimum. Based on my volume of around 60 manual emails per day to customers, I would guess I save around 2 hours.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove again?
Groove is well suited primarily for two functions. The first is mass communication utilizing flows, and the second is tracking efficiency in contact. Stats can be provided to show how successful contact attempts have been and whether the recipient has opened the email. This helps educate us on what is working and what isn't in an attempt to make us more efficient.