April 21, 2022
Sales Development Rep
TrackTikSecurity & Investigations, 51-200 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
At TrackTik we use the Groove cadences to keep our sales/prospecting organized and up to date. The business problems Groove addresses and 1 of the key components of why I enjoy using it is because you know exactly where you are in the cadence with each prospect and you know exactly how many touchpoints you've had with a prospect right there front and centre. With Salesforce you have to go looking for this info but with Groove it's all there at 1 click of a button
- Keeping everything organized is the main one. With all the different cadences for each step of the way, without Groove you could easily get lost among all this data but with it there, it keeps everything structured
- The 'Opened Email' cadence is my favourite. In sales you can blast out all these emails but you dont actually know whos looking at them, but with Groove you know exactly whos read it and how many times. As a sales professional this gives you an in to reach out to a prospect if you know they have opened your email several times
- I also love how you can create different flows for every possible scenario of prospecting. At TrackTik we have many different flows such "Opened Email' , 'Bad Number Sequence' , 'Meeting Booked Sequence' and many more. By having these you know which prospects to spend your energy on who not to
- To be honest, there isnt much I dont like about Groove, if anything. This is because Groove has revolutionized our whole sales cycle and how our team at TrackTik conducts its business, and we're a better sales team for it
- if i was going to pick 1 thing, if Groove was able to show some of the data on prospects which are in Salesforce in the side bar, that would save me a little bit of time, but again thats just me clutching at straws
- The cadences, critical for our sales cycle
- The flexibility of Groove, I'm still learning new things about how to use Groove
- the most important is just knowing how many touchpoints you have with a prospect and that's my favourite feature
- In my role as an SDR and on our team, it has definitely increased productivity, just by being able to blast out emails and call prospects on the same page
- it has benefited our firm hugely buy completely revamping how we do our sales cycle and we're a better sales team for it
- it definitely improves the administrative side as well just when reaching out to prospects, we dont have to go between a load of windows,its all there in 1 place
i gave this rating because it is very user friendly, it's simple but keeps everything organized and in line with how you want to prospect. With all the different scenario's in the sales cycle, we have everything covered due to Groove, be it a follow up email, booking meetings or any other scenario
i would say i save roughly 4-6 hours every week using Groove. Since its all in the 1 place, we don't have to filter through different windows to find what we are looking for, its all there in 1 place and I'm very happy about that, makes my life a lot easier
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
Perfect example of this would be when we book a meeting with a prospect, it then goes into our 'Meeting Booked' cadence where we send out touchpoints such as meeting reminders, rescheduling options etc. This has really benefited our show rate as an organization and would be one of my best uses of Groove