Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
We use it across the company in the Office of Marketing & Creative Services as well as the Center for Recreation & Wellness to schedule social media posts for days that the school is closed or at off-hours. Even with smartphones, it sets everyone's mind at ease knowing that there's a post scheduled instead of having to remember to post to social media on the weekend.
- Easy to monitor multiple streams in one place.
- You can have a team manage your social media empire.
- It helps you manage customer service on Twitter.
- You can get free reports by email.
- It's the best way to connect lots of services together.
- Hootsuite Analytics, Multiple Users (Teams), & Custom URL Shorteners are REALLY expensive.
- There are no thumbnail & summary previews on Facebook in certain situations.
- For smaller businesses, Hootsuite users are expensive. You get 2 user free per month on the Pro account (and one of these users is you). The 3rd user costs $10 per month, and then each one up to 10 users is $15 per month. 10 users are going to cost $1,800 per year. If you want 11 users, you’re going to have to sign up for Hootsuite Enterprise which costs an eye-watering $18,000 per year as the maximum number of users for Pro accounts is 10.
One of the things that really appeals to me about Hootsuite is the sheer number of networks and apps that it supports. Although I advise against posting to multiple networks at once on a regular basis, it can work and can be a real time-saver for small businesses. Hootsuite allows you to schedule posts to multiple Social Media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook profile and page, LinkedIn profile and pages, Instagram, and WordPress blogs.
Hootsuite Feature Ratings
Evaluating Hootsuite and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
I wouldn't. Hootsuite is an amazing program that has helped my organizations organization more than I could have ever imagined.