Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot for both the Marketing platform and Sidekick for our sales team. It is used, essentially, by the entirety of the marketing and sales departments as it integrates well with Salesforce, and allows for seamless communication to our database on behalf of anyone at our organization.
- Customer Support- they are always there to help and get you answers and solutions to your problems.
- Easy UX- it requires little onboarding time for new users and makes it a great product to work in everyday.
- Resources- any question you have has probably already been asked and answered in a blog post, ebook, inforgraphic or something...and HubSpot provides you with more than enough resources to advance you both in their product and in your role.
- I would love if HubSpot had a collaborative way for employees to share easily to their social networks - not just those connected via admins.
- Landing page features- it would be great to have deeper design abilities for marketing collateral.
- Nuture campaign created & put into place for archived leads
- Increased social media awareness, growth and engagement
- Ability to test things- trying out what's working and what's not
- Hootsuite Free,Buffer
I didn't expect to need more functionality from a social media standpoint- but HubSpot allows me to host, monitor, schedule all in one place AND it provided me the practice to take on more of a role beyond social. We chose HubSpot against Marketo initially, and Marketo's lack of social media management was a big factor in that decision.
I recommend HubSpot to everyone I know. Personally, the social media management portion of the platform is AMAZING and it was my main focus when coming on board. When it comes to marketing automation, I would recommend HubSpot to a SMB, a small marketing team that is crunched for time and bandwidth, or as a supplement to a larger marketing automation software for larger enterprise organizations.