Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is at the center of our marketing, sales and customer service strategy. We use all of HubSpot's tools to accomplish successful inbound marketing with measured results. We first rolled out the blogging platform and set up email marketing and started to create thought leadership content that resonates with our customers and potentials. Then, we set up social publishing and listening leading people to more great content or offers that live on landing pages. Now we are in the process of creating our next generation website and will deploy it on HubSpot's COS. HubSpot is being used throughout all of Marketing, Sales and our Customer Service departments. HubSpot has integrated all our analysis and metrics in one place giving us the ability to see the buyer's journey from "their shoes". We can see what content, CTA's, landing pages, and emails are working, or not, and make adjustments adapting to our customers and prospects needs quickly.
- HubSpot is trying to help me succeed as a marketing professional. Their support, training and thought leadership is geared toward my goals. They understand that marketing is about new business development and not just about features or "shiny objects".
- HubSpot has created a platform based on design and coding principals that are industry standards. This makes it easy for me, as a coder, to develop new templates or modify existing templates and modules. This also helps when hiring outside developers since they can easily grasp the framework.
- HubSpot's technical support is by far the best. I use many platforms and tools and HubSpot always answers the phone! Many of the other platforms I work on don't even have a phone number and force you to create a ticket that will be addressed when "they" have time. HubSpot understands that they need to support me when "I" have time.
- From time to time, it seems slow. I'm not sure if this is growing pains from their infrastructure, or my office's bandwidth, but I will hear from my content producers about their post not loading too quickly.
- It would be nice to have a multi-tagging feature where I can categorize my emails, landing pages, CTAs, etc. Currently I can only add them to a single campaign name.
- Sales Pipeline ability and dashboards.
- Faster lead conversion. We have struggled with getting the right information to the right prospect and the right time. Inbound marketing with HubSpot has allowed us to collect information from potentials and deliver content and offers based the information in real-time.
- In the past we've heard from our current customers that they "didn't know we did that". Now, as part of our email marketing program, we're making sure that our current customers are aware of all our services and we're able to measurable the engagement with that content to ensure our messages is getting across.
- Efficient platform integration. Before HubSpot we had a website on one platform, web analytics on another platform, email marketing and social on two other platforms, no good way to create landing pages with offers, and limited integration with CRM. HubSpot has brought all of that together and is making marketing, sales and customer support more efficient and saving us money.
I've looked at all the major competitors and those that offered just a few of the features. For us it was about the end-to-end marketing and sales solution. We needed one platform that could do all of our marketing in one place as well as integrate with a sales CRM. The other platforms didn't offer the end-to-end solution or level of support for us to be successful. HubSpot also fit into our budget.
If you are a marketing professional and want to implement an inbound (digital) marketing strategy, HubSpot is that platform. HubSpot offers the complete end-to-end solution (from website to conversion) and support at an affordable price; setting you up for success. And, they're also offering HubSpot CRM for free. This means that you can create a website, set up email and social marketing, create thought leadership content, measure the buyer's journey to conversion all in one platform. If you are only interested in a piece of the end-to-end marketing process such as only email marketing, or only social publishing and listening, then it would make sense to find a different tool to accomplish that goal.