Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation
Processing of documents, by ensuring classification of documents, training models ensure that users are able to gather the most out of data. Planning and coordination of workflow to ensure case management, business processes are automated. Automation of tasks to ensure that all business capabilities are reached. Helped in the management of decisions by making sure that it governs business policies in an easily understandable way.
- Easy deployment of resources on cloud or on premises.
- Decision management by ensuring that it governs policies and the business stays compliant.
- Processing of documents through the use of models that ensures users get the most out of data.
- It requires a lot of training and reskilling of workforce to be able to use it effectively.
- Integration of MQ is not out of the box.
- Better customer relations and service thus customer retention and referrals.
- Efficiency in that marketing process is seamless and quick.
- Its flexibility has enabled users to customize it to serve what they need thus saving on time.
- IBM Business Automation Workflow
- IBM Operational Decision Manager
- IBM Filenet Content Manager
- IBM Datacap
- IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere
The best and always available on-schedule customer support that helps you understand the application processes and what is required of you. The free trial period enabled the users to familiarize themselves with the application and make inquiries on areas they needed clarification. The implementation process was smooth as you customize the dashboards to suit what your business needs.
Microsoft, this partnership ensured that it help us gain confidence in knowing that we have control of our data environment and digital transformation is accelerated. It has eased the deployment of new workloads. Microsoft Azure has helped provide more scalable solutions. This partnership has brought about a transformative experience for their users.
Do you think IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation's feature set?
Did IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation again?
Risk management and ensure compliance. Reduced time to market by ensuring it matches available resources to required users. Where several developers or users are on the same application it makes sure that the process is seamless since it offers a great collaborative environment. Where there are shared interests it stores logs thus you can refer to them when needed.