Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
I'm the owner of a small company in Mexico. May main job is to sell the services we offer. So Insightly allows me to keep track of all my sales calls, mails and next tasks with each contact. I can see how much my pipeline has grown - I don't import my contacts from other services so I can really see my workable contacts by adding each new REAL prospect to Insightly. I know how many doors I've knocked. And I can prioritise my calls (I'll call those contacts that already have a Business Proposal or Opportunity and are in the decision making process). And also I can see how much real sales proposals I have. So I can know my At Bats and my Batting Average with closed sales. One more useful thing is, I can see how much I´m up to date or lagging behind on my overdue tasks.
- You can see first hand how much money is in your sales pipeline, so you can forecast your sales.
- You will never forget to call someone on the date they asked you to call for a follow up.
- You can see your productivity and the real size of your sales pipeline.
- I make a lot of calls, some are cold calls, some are follow up calls. If I'm going through my tasks and I don't reach someone (didn't answer the phone or had to leave a message) - these little details can't be registered, so you won't remember if you left a message, or if you haven't been able to get past the receptionist.
- I believe it could have a Built In Sales Pipeline process. You can do it yourself, but if one is not a trained salesperson, it's not so easy to determine the steps. ie. 1.- Cold Call 2.- Phone introduction, 3.- Send email with information 4.- Follow Up on email 5.- Appointment with prospect, etc...
- I've been using at the same time Kanbanflow.com. Maybe there are some features that can be integrated into Insightly like the Timer.
- I think the App for iOS devices is not very powerful.
- When adding a New Contact for an existing Organization it could give the default Phone number on the new contact.
I hadn't had experience as a final user with other CRM, but basically I can compare it with Excel. Needless to say... there is a point where if you take your company seriously, and you go out there and become a seles person, you have to have the adequate tool. For me is Insightly.
I recommend it for start ups and SMEs like me. But it would be important to compare if it needs to be used by a bigger team (This I don't know because I'm an only user).
Insightly Feature Ratings
1 - I'm the owner and only employee, so I use it for sales follow up.
- Follow up on sales quotes and proposals.
- Task reminders for each contact.
- Opportunities open, closed and won so I can know my sales closing batting average.
- I have to star using the reports feature more often.
- I have to learn how to integrate with mail and other software.
It has chenged the way I can keep track with my clients. I don't waste any new contact, or phone call. It always has a follow up.
- By having a better follow up on my Opportunities I have doubled my sales. Every business deal I propose, I can follow up with better timing. And my prospects appreciate that I'm attentive in my follow up to my proposals.
- I can keep better track of those prospects that just never pick up the phone (I can visualize If I have been trying to get an appointment for whatever time, and it just doesn't happen) so I can move on to new follow ups or new prospects, so I have better time mangement of my calling days.
- As I mentioned, I only enter those names of people with whom I have actually had a business contact (e-mail, phone call, elevator pitch) in Insightly so I can actually see how many doors I have knocked.
If you use form sales calls, follow ups, opportunity traking (as me) it's a great tool, that has changed my work experience and productivity.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- It's easy to add new tasks.
- It's easy to visualize your overdue tasks, or to visualize the history with each contact.
- The search tool is a great feature.
- Linking tasks with different contacts, or some data. This could be done automatically (linking contacts from the same organization, or Opportunities with Contacts And Organizations). You can do it, but it has to be manually, and not automatically.
- I belive it could have a tutorial for reports. Or make them more visual (graphs)
- It could be easier to assign priority to tasks.
Yes - It's not as powerfull. It's more like a reference tool, or if I have to call someone in the contacts, I can search and one-click call them from my cell.