Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
We implemented KnowBe4 security awareness training late last year to assist with our NIST and CMMC compliance. We are required to provide security awareness training annually and the Knowbe4 training modules are perfect for this requirement. We were able to train all 500+ employees within a month and have also implemented recurring training for users who fail various fake phishing campaigns.
- A huge catalog of courses gives companies the ability to train in all aspects of cybersecurity.
- KnowBe4 makes it super simple to set up fake phishing campaigns and automatically assign training when needed.
- Training lessons and videos are updated frequently to keep up with the ever-changing cyber security threats.
- A few of the training modules lock up with certain browsers.
- Most videos are very intuitive, but some can be a little confusing to get to the next section.
- When it comes to Cyber Security, employees can be your best defense or biggest vulnerability. KnowBe4 helps to ensure they aren't the biggest vulnerability.
- Just one ransomware attack or another breach will cost a Company way more than a subscription to KnowBe4.
We haven't evaluated any other training programs.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
The KnowBe4 security awareness is well suited for a company's onboarding process. It's easy to assign training to a new user and monitor progress. You can also automate reminder emails as well as notify supervisors of progress. Also, if a Company has cybersecurity compliance requirements, it does a great job in fulfilling those needs.