A great solution to keep users vigilant.
Updated July 05, 2022
A great solution to keep users vigilant.
Score 10 out of 10
Training Access Level III (Diamond)
- Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training
- KnowBe4 Cybersecurity Awareness Posters
- KnowBe4 Training Modules (e.g. Common Threats, Creating Strong Passwords, GDPR, etc.)
- KnowBe4 Training Micro-modules (e.g. Captain Awareness, Credit Card Security, etc.)
- The Security Awareness Company Content Library
- Popcorn Training
- exploqii Videos
Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
We utilize KnowBe4 Security Awareness training to continuously train and test our users on the latest threats that could be hitting our organization. Utilizing their phishing simulation platform, we identify our most risky users and immediately assign them to the appropriate training from the mod store. The selection and depth of the content are unrivaled to any other platform, allowing us to train our users against any possible scenario they may face as a security threat.
- Great selection of content, lots of videos covering multiple topics
- Branding works well. Able to make training feel personal to users
- Content is usually spot on, related to the topic at hand
- Lots of time options. Our users love shorter trainings
- An easier branding process could be better.
- Allowing users to choose training on their own from our own selected list would be great.
- Allowing us to send custom survey questions and or surveys would be helpful.
- We noticed a serious increase of reported emails in our environment. (From 1 per week to 20 per week)
- Click rates for malicious emails dropped significantly.
- As malicious emails increased (we saw a roughly 30% increase in 2k21) our users reported more emails due to training.
- Sophos Phish Threat, Mimecast Awareness Training and Proofpoint Security Awareness Training (formerly Wombat Security)
KnowBe4 showed superior content and integration with our technology stack. Their overall platform is easily configurable and doesn't tie into an SEG as most of the other offerings do. Allowing us to be flexible with our use case and continue to train no matter our selection of SEG or email security.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
The training content has been amazing for our user base. Having access to constantly updated training is great to keep our users ready for the latest threats. The amount of content is also helpful with different lengths and difficulty levels, allowing us to ensure that even our busiest users are able to effectively use the training.
We use the Okta SCIM to pull from our Okta directory directly to KnowBe4, automatically provisioning our users as they join and leave the organization. This makes it nearly effortless for us to onboard and offboards users from KnowBe4, as well as import all of their information to better suit their training.
We utilize phishing rates, training completion, and average time to completion to better track and optimize our Security Awareness program internally. We also utilize the training reports (hours and comparison) to show how effective we are at reaching maturity with our security awareness program.
KnowBe4 is a great solution for most organizations. If you work in an industry where email threats are common, KnowBe4 allows you to reinforce your users with training and phishing simulation. Their training selection is excellent and even allows for high-level customization. As a note, their products are currently better suited for organizations with an active directory server, but support for newer user directories is expanding. You may also find serious setbacks if your users are not used to or refuse to take additional training on top of normal compliance requirements.
KnowBe4 Compliance Plus
Great quality training! KnowBe4 goes into great depth covering the different types of compliance requirements we must follow, giving all of our teams a much easier method of assigning required training to relevant teams. Compliance Plus is also great for new hire training and onboarding, giving great insight into organization policies and best practices for all employees.
The most impactful part of being able to deliver both security and compliance training from one platform was the ease of use. No more using multiple platforms to deliver training to our users. KnowBe4 simplified the user experience by making all of our trainings available from one platform as well.
KnowBe4 offers a great package for the price, especially as an add on to the standard security awareness package. Given that we can now deliver almost all of our training from one platform, it drastically reduces the staff time spent learning and managing multiple platforms, easily amounting to savings in time and effort from our team, as well as saving time from our users when they ask questions or lose links to their trainings.
Overall thoughts over the price compared to the value that it offers.
KnowBe4 is a well designed platform that is constantly upgrading. It's a market leader for a reason - they provide quality content for a great price, and their support team is always happy to help. The compliance plus content is no different, giving great content to our users and minimizing our workload to help deliver that content to them.