Overall Satisfaction with Mavenlink
Mavenlink has helped our organization keep track of our many projects while enhancing the ability of our units to connect with one another.
- Mavenlink gives us the ability to create and keep track of complex work plans.
- Mavenlink provides a place to share information and store files related to the development of new scopes of work for projects.
- Mavenlink's template feature helps us think through the planning of frequently executed deliverables.
- Our project timelines change frequently. Having an ability to easily view older "archived" versions of the task tracker would be helpful, so that we could easily see the history of the changes made to the task tracker in a given project.
- We love the "Master Planning" section of Mavenlink. Rather than planning out staff hours, we wished the Mavenlink gave us the ability to plan with "assigned tasks" using a similar tool.
- Mavenlink has increased our ability to collaborate and let each other know about projects coming down the pike.
Mavenlink is helpful for planning with internal staff. We are not yet using Mavenlink to collaborate with our partners.