Mavenlink Your Way to Success - Your Team Will Love You For It
Overall Satisfaction with Mavenlink
Pearl Marketing Group is using Mavenlink to help us cement new process flows and better manage our day-to-day tasks. Though there are many different departments at Pearl Companies, currently Marketing is the only department using Mavenlink. However, other departments that have seen what we're doing with the software are excited by what they see, and envious of our access to it. Mavenlink allows our Marketing department to address problems involved with the high volume of incoming projects and deadline organization.
- Process Solidification - Mavenlink allows us to intuitively plan new processes and rework old ones within a template mode, that we can then convert into any number of projects that we need to. It's great to have the ability to rework templates as we see fit to optimize our workflow without needing to alter projects that are already in-process.
- Time Tracking is important to some of our clients. Our team enjoys how integrated time tracking is [done at] the task level. It's always right there near the task you're working on, so there's no time wasted by managing time in other external modules or softwares.
- Our team appreciates being able to know, right away, what the day's task load looks like. Mavenlink does an amazing job of showing what the team's workload looks like for the day, next 2 weeks, month...whatever you want. And it can get either as simplified or as granular as you need it to be in terms of hour allocation down to the person or by project. Mavenlink has mastered the 30,000-ft. view of the team's workload. It lets us make decisions at a glance, rather than rifling through project documents, trying to hunt due dates.
- For as much as I use Mavenlink's templating capabilities, it is rather finicky to learn at its current version. There is a "steeper-than-I'd-recommend" learning curve associated with it. However, once you learn what works and what doesn't, it's no longer an obstacle. I will say, though, that Mavenlink is amazing when it comes to listening to the user that has feature recommendations and bug notifications. I'm on a first-name-basis with my support contact at Mavenlink, and she is absolutely amazing as my personal liaison direct to the Mavenlink engineering team.
- Mavenlink has been amazing in allowing us to quickly generate better job processes and workflows, and then implement them in a same day manner. Intuitively adjusting templates and converting them into the next project on deck is a snap.
- Mavenlink has AMAZING customer service. They are 100% open to feature requests, and jump immediately onto problems or questions that I have.
Mavenlink takes the best of what Basecamp, Harvest, and Trello have to offer and combines them into one easy-to-use, intuitive, cloud based suite. It's nice to have all of these different functionalities built into one place, that also features a dedicated customer support representative to help along the way. Mavenlink even offers intensive training at subscription startup and also offers their own optimization insights once they get to know how your team tries to accomplish workflow goals.
I would recommend Mavenlink to any creative/production team that has projects with a defined set of processes time after time. The automation that the software provides is outstanding. The more attention and thought that you put into Mavenlink at the beginning of a project, the smoother your team and the project will go throughout the process.
Kantata PS Cloud Feature Ratings
Because in my conversations with them, they have been nothing short of exceptional. They're also extremely proactive when it comes to ticket updates and keeping me informed of what is going on behind the scenes. They are awesome!
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - We have team members with prior experience with Mavenlink which allows us to avoid paying for premium support. The Mavenlink platform is intuitive enough to avoid needing a lot of support most of the time. It's easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to get fixes from support. They make it feel like they're right down the hall!
Yes - Absolutely. Once in a rare moon, a bug might crop up due to the fact that they're always working to improve the platform. When we find one, we report it, we get confirmation, and the max we've ever waited was 2 business days. Just two!
Yes. One time we were experiencing an issue where the option button to upload an attachment to a reply on the activity feed disappeared. We reported it, got confirmation of the bug, and were notified that due to our ticket, the engineers had it fixed that afternoon. We were kept in the loop every step of the way. Our team was beyond impressed and loved that they had a direct impact in fixing something on the platform. We love having that insight into what is going on with the platform we use 6+ hours a day.