Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Especially in my department, it is used for remote meetings and as an individual space for creating new ideas. By using it is much easier to collaboratively elaborate ideas, solutions and share status updates. Miro has replaced our analog board across the teams.
- Prepares a huge selection of templates - very comfy.
- The offered "tool box" with sticky notes, comment, frames ...
- Organizing topics by frames - good for presentations.
- Initial introduction or description when using a feature for the first time.
- Set permissions for one frame on a board with several frames.
- Reduced scope complexity.
- Achieving goals.
- Better communication through overall access.
Integration in the working day? Definitely pretty easy .. Creating an account and here you go, you can start with your own board. Features and functionality are self-explained.
Business requirements have been discussed and designed by Miro, even technical concepts have been published. Miro is a key tool for visualizations!
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?