Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Organization and efficiency: saves us time, stress, and allows us to catch things before they slip through the cracks.
- Excitement: the team is excited to have a resource that will make their lives easier, more productive, and overall better contributors to the organization.
- Significantly easier to track projects, timelines, etc. More jobs are getting done on time.
- We have a record of past work: have we done this project before? What were the details? Did it get delayed? etc.
Monday.com is used in the Marketing department as our project management and job trafficking system. Other departments submit "job requests" through an online form which we then put into our pipeline of work. We use upload creative to each project and give feedback right within the job pulse. We also use it to track vendors, jobs, expenses, upcoming PTO, workload, and a variety of other valuable information.
- Incredibly flexible to facilitate various styles or systems of project management
- Easy to learn and use.
- Monday.com consistently rolls out new features, a surprising amount of which are actually useful!
- Monday.com currently does not have a solution for an all encompassing personal "To-Do" list. It is mind-boggling that there isn't one page I can click on that has all tasks assigned to me regardless of other variables.
- Some of the features are not fully refined and fill a little bit unwieldy - some dashboard features for instance.
- The "forms" could be improved upon. Currently our "job request" form is a little cumbersome for me to manage on the back end.
- When someone submits a form, there is no way for an automated "confirmation" email for their records.
Monday.com is very easy to use once you invest a little bit of time in learning the products. As long as you stay in a learning and experimenting mode, you will continue to find new treasures or valuable tools, setups, and functions. Time and again, we have been looking for an organization solution or a tracking solution and then just said "why don't we check Monday to see if they have anything to help us?" Time and again, we find what we need on Monday.com and more and more of our department's "external brain" is transferred to Monday.com.
Monday.com is fast to answer questions and concerns. They also have a treasure trove of user articles, videos, and a user forum that is extremely active and helpful. Often, if I write in with an idea of a feature that would be helpful, they are already in the midst of developing that feature. A sign they are in tune with their user base. So many companies could care less about the requests of users. Monday.com is not like that!
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
Monday is excellent for a marketing agency, department, or any team that does unique and large projects with subsets of smaller tasks. It is fairly immersive so I do not think it would work if your team is not "all in" or if you had a team of part-time volunteers. Our biggest loss of opportunity has been with part-time employees who are not fully immersed in the program and systems so they do not reap the full benefits. I've only worked for Marketing agencies and communication departments so I am hesitant to speak specifics in other fields.