Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We have recently stopped using monday.com, but we were using it to manage events such as trade shows and to launch a website.
- Very basic so easy to set up.
- Customer service is horrible in my experience.
- Billing is under my name, but since I'm not an account administrator, they are billing me for multiple things I do not want, and I am helpless to stop these charges.
- Did I mention that I believe customer service is horrible?
- It was an incredible waste of time in my experience. We have had to duplicate the tasks into competing software.
- We wasted a lot of money on features we don't want. We are trying to fight those charges but it is very difficult since they don't have customer support.
- It has only slowed our workflow and progress.
There is no customer service, unless you count automated messages that give no real answers.
It works fine, but since we are getting overcharged, we have had to move to a different platform. In my experience, it's hard trying to call them or get an actual person on the line with you.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
I am actively trying to get a refund because I'm getting charged for services I do not want. Easy fix? Think again. Try calling or emailing customer support and you will see what I mean.