Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We are an electrical contractor that had outgrown our old systems that, include magnet boards and different Google Calendars. We needed a scheduling system that was flexible and could be tailored to fit our already-proven workflow processes. I looked at a few other options but found monday.com to be easy to use to mimic our processes and have had no problems making it our own. We use this to centralize scheduling and operations of work on some 300 projects at a time at one stage or another, and we are now adding in service schedules and finding ways to avoid losing billable hours or losing service requests.
- Flexible enough to fit our processes rather than making us change what we are familiar with.
- Remote access... whether on a PC or a mobile device, it is accessible anywhere. This would have been a great thing to adopt at the beginning of the Covid Pandemic.
- If things change, or if we come up with new ideas, we can add them to our workflow rather than find out we need to start over!
- We have been using monday.com for less than a year now, and it has replaced the systems that we created and changed over the last 17 years. I don't think our old systems would have held up much longer.
- The mobile app sometimes gets glitchy when our field managers are on the go. Sometimes, filters they have set in their app, cancel out or change to filters of other managers.
- There are times that monday.com loads faster, and there are times that it loads slower... I'm not sure if that is network congestion at our end or at monday.com's end. It could be either.
- I would like to be able to share connected boards "publicly" with our production crews. Unfortunately, it seems that if the info is shared/connected/mirrored from a board that is not openly accessible "publicly," it isn't viewable. I'm still working on this and have not given up but not sure we are at a point where we need an Enterprise account.
- It's hard to measure the amount of time this system saves but I know it is huge! Everything is accessible no matter where I am or what I am doing. And it is accessible to our managers so they can find the info themselves.
- The old systems we replaced had a physical material cost to use, which is 100% gone now. And the physical space that was required for the many project management boards we had was immense.
- The more we use it, the more things we find that we can add to it. Incredibly flexible and moldable.
Though I think I'm fairly technically savvy, I did not need training to create boards and systems that were familiar to me. And when I do need some guidance, I have been successful in finding help with simple searching or have had great success with getting help from the Team at monday.com just by asking a question.
Though we are not currently an Enterprise user, if I ask a question at firstname.lastname@example.org I get a response very quickly, and if I have further, related questions, they continue to communicate and help. That is HUGE!
In the time we have been using monday.com, we have experienced (1) outage, which lasted a very short time... probably less than 30 minutes. I can easily pick up where I left off if I have downtime at home and things to catch up on... fire up a computer, and it's no different than being in my office.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?