Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Siebel CRM
Oracle Siebel CRM is used by our sales and marketing organizations for our legal and professional divisions as a repository for marketing campaigns, tactics, opportunities that translate to our Sales organization to potentially drive leads.
- End user ease of use is an asset of Siebel CRM. I train end users how to navigate and enter information into the system and it's not difficult for even the technology challenged people.
- The ability to web introduce our in house MRM system within the Siebel CRM view makes it a one stop shop for data entry for our marketing professionals. Not having to navigate to multiple tools is a huge asset.
- Analytic capabilities has made Siebel CRM an important tool for our management team to be able to quickly and easily see the stats of their team's work.
- Customization thresholds hinder some opportunities for us to make the tool even more efficient for us.
- Analytic capabilities, while very useful, are not as powerful as another tool we have used to incorporate strong reports.
- The look and feel of the tool appears outdated to me.
- Prior to obtaining Siebel for Marketing 2010, we really had no way of tracking ROI effectively. We are getting there, but dependency of data entry on the sales side often hinders the correct picture.
- Eloqua and Salesforce
We evaluated several companies for marketing before the purchase of Siebel in 2010. However, Siebel was already being used by our sales organization and it was already decided prior to us interviewing other companies that we would be buying Siebel. The dog and pony show for the other companies was just that... a show. We had no real input on what to purchase.
Entering marketing campaigns, treatments (tactics) opportunities and offers within the tool has proven to be a much better scenario than individual contributors housing all of their information separately into Excel sheets and other means. Oracle Siebel CRM is one repository where sales and marketing are able to collaborate and utilize one system together as a team.