We like Paycom
August 17, 2021
We like Paycom
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
We use Paycom for the whole library. We use the system to track time and attendance, run payroll, pay quarterly payroll taxes, track ACA information, pay recurring reimbursements for work-related expenses, and prepare reporting for group insurance payments, retirement programs, and quarterly unemployment insurance. Employees use the app to clock in and out, request paid time off, view their payroll and HR-related information, and retrieve their annual tax documents. Employees also often update their personal information through the app. We are currently restructuring our position and department information and will upload that to the system when the data is ready. We use Paycom to send birthday greetings and emergency notifications when necessary. We also use the communications system to remind employees to use their paid time off.
- Employees really appreciate the information they can access through the app.
- Managers like being able to approve time-off requests and punch changes through the app.
- Our account team is very responsive whenever we need help.
- Paycom was very responsive and proactive in keeping up with all of the tax and pay implications of COVID-related legislation.
- I am somewhat annoyed by the persistence of marketing features that do not interest me, such as Beti.
- Saving manager time by being able to approve PTO and punch change requests on the go.
- Save administrative time with quick retrieval of historical pay information.
- Save administrative time and errors with quarterly payroll tax payments and unemployment insurance reports.
Do you think Paycom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycom's feature set?
Did Paycom live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Paycom go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Paycom again?