Overall Satisfaction with Proofpoint Essentials for Small Business
We use Proofpoint Essentials for Small Business for all of our email and spam filtering as well as spoofing protection. It is used across our entire organization in conjunction with Office 365 for email. It helps us filter out spam and protect against [phishing] attacks. We can also [set up] filters that can block certain emails that pose as C-level [executives.]
- Easy to use
- Automated user account creation
- Automated user account deletion
- Lots of options to make it work for your specific environment
- I don't have [a lot] of bad things to say about the software its all positives in my book
- It has helped capture malicious emails trying to get company logins and info
- It has helped stop viruses that were sent to emails
- I am not a financial type but I think it has been worth the price
I think Proofpoint is a lot easier to use and has a simpler design. I also really like the automated user creation and deletion which I'm not sure if Symantec had. We had use Symantec through an old MSP so it wasn't a decision we made to change but I would have changed if it was our [decision.]
Do you think Proofpoint Essentials for Small Business delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Proofpoint Essentials for Small Business's feature set?
Did Proofpoint Essentials for Small Business live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Proofpoint Essentials for Small Business go as expected?
Would you buy Proofpoint Essentials for Small Business again?
With the small business being in the name it is probably best suited for a small business. Our business is about 150 total employees but we are continuing to grow. So far we haven't seen any issues with the increased amount of users. There may be some higher-level licenses that may be suited for larger companies but I don't have any experience with that.