Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
All of our employees use the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. It is easily used by more than one employee at a time. We are able to enter all of our financial transactions through QuickBooks. We are able to track Fixed Assets and Inventory by location through QuickBooks.
- Easy to reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Easy to enter any transaction or journal entry
- Built-in reports are great and easy to read.
- Reports are easy to customize for your particular needs.
- Better inventory tracking needed for larger locations.
- Actual depreciation calculations would be a great improvement.
- Allows for quicker report preparation
- Saves time for reconciliations
- Easy to email reports and invoices
Our office has remained constant
Very easy to set up and the tutorials we reviewed were very helpful. Also, there are a lot of resources and chats online to help when you cannot figure out a problem.
Export of Excel files that can be merged with other company files. This has saved us lots of time.
In the early days we used Lotus. QuickBooks is much more user-friendly and compatible with our accountants' software over the years.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is well suited for mid to large companies that need more than QuickBooks Online can provide; however, it does have to be on a server for more than one employee to use at a time.