Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Online Advanced
I use QuickBooks Online advance in my company to conduct business with my clients. I conduct integrations, financial statements, customizations, and categorizations. QuickBooks Online advance also allows recategorizing transactions within a batch to save time. I've used other software in the past but I've found QuickBooks Online advance to be more efficient and user-friendly.
- adding users and accountants
- connecting bank accounts and apps
- customizations of reports
- connecting to tech supports
- More user friendly for a first time user
- Navigation can be more reachable
- Not too many cons. It fits all business needs small and large
- It helps to understand others needs
- works well with clients businesses
- Has the ability to compensate for many business entities
I don't have employees. I found it to be difficult to use the mobile app so I don't bother with it. I'm on the online version at all times. I've used QuickBooks desktop and online and I like the ease and flow-through capabilities of the online version and mainly the advance because it's really as it states, advanced.
Do you think QuickBooks Online Advanced delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with QuickBooks Online Advanced's feature set?
Did QuickBooks Online Advanced live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of QuickBooks Online Advanced go as expected?
Would you buy QuickBooks Online Advanced again?
I self-taught myself how to use QuickBooks Online Advance. It takes a lot of dedication to self teach but once moving around the software, it's pretty much user-friendly and has a lot of features that are useful. Creating invoices, paying bills, setting up users, adding accountants, customizing reports, and exporting to Excel is a breeze.