Overall Satisfaction with Rippling
As we were expanding from a 30-employee to a 130-employee company, we needed a comprehensive HR management system. After reviewing multiple sellers, we decided that Rippling was the way to go due to the simplistic and well-organized user interface (considering some of us never used an HRMS, we needed something that would be easy to adjust to). This also saved our tech team time, where they didn't have to build a new system. Rippling makes it easy for us to keep all files in one place and make sure they are secure, it reminds us and other employees of tasks, it ensures successful onboarding by ensuring all documents and filled out and all training is completed and it gives us access to reports that we need on multiple occasions (whether to send them to another department or for the HR's use). We had also switched from another payroll provider to Rippling and we have all agreed that Rippling has automated so many things and we never have mistakes made now.
- Learning management - ensuring all employees have completed the needed training. For both compliance reasons and professional/personal growth.
- Payroll - extremely automated, to the point where we make slight adjustments to each payroll and check to see if there are any drastic changes and it's good to go!
- Document management - ensures all documents are in one place and secured.
- Workflow - could be easier to use.
- Payroll reports - could be easier to use as well.
- Allows us to add pictures to documents.
- Lowered costs of HR management
- Simplified HR management
- Provided HR with more time to focus on company goals instead of HR management
Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?
Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?
Would you buy Rippling again?
I'd say it is best suited for companies that have over 40-50 employees, as it makes managing everything so much easier and more automated. I do not think this is software for smaller companies (5-30 employees), as a lot of it can be done manually with a smaller number of people. However, if the company is looking to save money by using software instead of an employee to do things manually, then Rippling would be the way to go.