Accounting is Easier with Sage Intacct
Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct is a great accounting product. It is used to do our daily accounting for our Non-profit; inclusive of financial statements. I had previously used other Accounting Software. However, what I love about Sage Intacct is the ease in which corrections can be made as well as the Automation that is allowed with the Accounts Payable function. Since using Sage Intacct we have been able to outsource a portion of our Accounts Payable process.
In terms of being used across the organization, we have been able to use the Purchasing feature tied to Accounts Payable. We have rolled it out on a limited basis. I do find that the process in splitting an invoice is a little confusing. I do find the date conversion feature limiting when converting a bill for approval to an invoice; I would hope it could keep the original date.
I also appreciate that the bank reconciliation is housed inside Intacct and we have been able to utilize this feature as well.
- Corrections are easy to perform in Intacct. Also, credits can be placed on the same screen in Accounts Payable.
- Integration with other programs such as Expensify.
- Financials are easy to understand.
- Purchasing feature needs more clarity and more expanded features; including maintaining original date.
- Accounts Payable doesn't have the ability to look at a vendor at a glance, other than running a report. Previous product let you pull a vendor under vendor screen and see all transactions.
- Bank Reconciliation feature is great, but should allow for more complexity in terms of clearing items.
- Productivity has increased particularly with Accounts Payable.
- Error corrections have made work less cumbersome.
- With information being housed inside Intacct, it allowed for a shorter yearly audit. Auditors were able to pull information directly from Sage Intacct. In fact, one auditor said "Everything was in Intacct."
Multi-entity has allowed for less complication in booking our European subsidiary financials. The fact that the financials can get reported in Euros, and then converted in Consolidation, has allowed for less complications in recording. Also, the fact that outside vendors, such as Expensify, can be linked to Intacct has allowed for more efficiency. This linking feature allows other departments to code and record their own expenses, and once approved they are fed to Intacct.
Sage Intacct Feature Ratings
Ease of Closing-Intacct has made the close process more streamlined.
Ease of Corrections-Made it easier to correct information.
Reconciliations are Contained within the system
Using Sage Intacct
- Paperless Accounts Payable
- Utilizing Purchasing for Invoice Approval
- Global Consolidations