SAP CRM Review
December 05, 2017
SAP CRM Review
Score 7 out of 10
SAP CRM (legacy editions)
- SAP CRM Sales
- SAP CRM Marketing
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Sales Cloud
Sap crm is used across our entire organization to keep customer and account information readily available to every employee. SAP Crm allows the organization to utilize full end-to-end business processes keeping the information right at employees' fingertips in a centralized location. Most importantly for us is the open adaptable technology platform powered by SAP NetWeaver. This allows for integrations with any other system.
- Ease of use
- Cloud enabled
- Out of platform connectivity could be improved
- Not easy to access help topics
- Can be slow if large database
- Helped us save over 5 minutes in the sales process which attributed to almost 500K in annual savings.
- Sap CRM has really helped keep our customer satisfaction up by having all the information readily accessible.
- Saved us thousands in consolidation costs from multiple systems
Great if you need easy access to information across siloed departments. Instead of needing logins for all those tools now you just need one to access all the content. The web UI is very easy to configure and change and simple to navigate for our end users. It gives them a 360-degree customer view. I would not recommend for any type of scenario where there is a queue or queued items. Sap CRM has a very very high maintenance cost so the larger your DB the greater your cost will be every single year.