Overall Satisfaction with SAP Sales Cloud
We used it to assign and distribute leads within our organization for which we had an option to automate the it by adding rules in the system. I miss this feature in Salesforce but I think a lot of improvement is required for SAP to become a better CRM solution in the market. The visibility of leads is really less especially if you use Marketo as Marketing Automation/ Email marketing tool... Salesperson does need to know the history of the lead before contacting them which is only possible with Salesforce which is why we decided to move with a different platform.
- Automate distribution of leads.
- Warn you in case of lead duplicates.
- Creation of campaign codes for marketing activities.
- Allowing leads to be assigned to partners.
- Extraction of leads from the systems.
- Handy system filters to extract leads from the system.
- Duplicate alert fails in case of languages like Japanese, Chinese, etc.
- A sync with marketing automation platforms.
- It lacks a tool to allow us chat with internal colleagues.
- It lacks integration with many platforms.
- Adding a lead to specific nurture campaign created in Marketo is not possible in SAP.
- The UI is not that good.
- Time consuming.
- Needs much training to understand.
- Not integrated with many platforms.
- Just solves the basic purpose of having leads assigned.
We selected SAP long back when Salesforce was not able to match our requirements being a large manufacturing organization with complex products. We also use this platform for access of partners and creating invoices/ PR/ POs and thought this system will be well in sync. We faced a lot of issues to train people the complex procedures involved and thus decided to go with Salesforce now.
Do you think SAP Sales Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Sales Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP Sales Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Sales Cloud go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SAP Sales Cloud again?
Good at an option to automate lead distribution by adding rules in the system. Bad at integration with platforms, operate lead scoring models.. small things like adding leads to campaigns is difficult and is normally complex to understand. It's not a very handy tool if we compare with Salesforce. If leads are required to be added, it has a strange template to be filled in.
SAP Sales Cloud Feature Ratings
SAP Sales Cloud Support
Using SAP Sales Cloud
When we were not introduced to Salesforce, we were somehow managing with SAP CRM which allowed us to do a few tasks like lead assignment, managing partner access, service portal etc. as we have other modules of SAP but now we think marketing/sales needs more and we need visibility of leads more than what SAP CRM allow us.