Overall Satisfaction with SendinBlue
I use SendinBlue for our central reservations email blast system. We also have integrated our contact forms with SendinBlue through multiple websites. We also send out email blasts for two other organizations as well on a monthly basis.
- They do responsive design templates that are viewable on any platform or device.
- The system is easy to use.
- The setup takes only a few minutes to set up
- The analytics are far superior to other platforms.
- They need to include the ability to add a click to call feature in the responsive templates.
- The ability to separate the logo from the navigation.
- Faster process to setup an email blast.
- Once set up we increased our click through rate from 3 - 4 % to 25 - 35%.
- We were getting less people opting out of the email blast as it was now viewable on their mobile devices.
- They have the best customer service I have seen. I usually have a response to any questions within 1 - 2 hours.
SendinBlue had better a report so I would be able to see real time analytics on a campaign once I sent it out. The custom ip address with SendinBlue is not shared like it is with our systems. The responsive templates and the ability to do inbox testing before it sends out were the things that sold me. The free version was not limited to the list amount like the other systems. They really want you to test it out first before you buy, because you will be hooked right away.
Brevo Feature Ratings
1 - You need no skills to support SendinBlue. It's very user friendly.
- Intergrated our online contact forms to pull in customer info and email address into the contact lists.
- Pull in Facebook users into a separate contact list.
- Use SendinBlue to manage email blast lists for other organizations.
- Use the sms campaigns to connect with users.
- Email re-marketing to users in who abandon through the booking process.
Evaluating SendinBlue and Competitors
Yes - I replaced StreamSend with SendinBlue. The responsive design templates, excellent reporting and better email deliverability.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Analyst Reports
- Third-party Reviews
Poduct usability and features
If you follow all the steps of the setup process they give you, any one can set this up in about 1 - 2 hours.
Their response to any issue I have is responded to right away. The longest wait I have had for a response is 2 hours.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
I am a web designer and systems admin. I have not found anything with this system that was hard to use. Other systems make it hard to do simple tasks and is very limiting. SendinBlue doesn't limit you.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Adding images without re-sizing them in a different application first.
- Starting a new campaign was very simple. The step by step process is easy.
- Getting a email blast ready was simple