The Perfect Marketing Automation Platform for Agencies!
Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
When choosing a marketing automation platform for my agency,
I knew I wanted something robust and customizable. I'm very hands on, and I
don't like being constrained by the limitations of drag-and-drop editors or
limited interfaces. I want to be able to tailor my tools exactly to each client
I work with, without compromising on functionality or efficiency. That's why
SharpSpring has been a perfect fit for me! Not only is it affordable for a
small agency like mine, who works with small businesses, but it's extremely
powerful, and capable of executing any strategy my team or my clients require.
The most complete and functional marketing automation platform out there!
Sharpspring has been incredibly helpful in allowing our agency's small team to connect with leads, follow up on project prospects, organize our
communications, and so much more. It allows us to accomplish a lot more for our
clients, and to land more profitable projects, because we are able to take the
day-to-day of marketing communication off the table, and let SharpSpring handle
it! It's also been a game-changer for our B2C clients, who are able to
personalize and target their marketing efforts to specific clients, and have seen great growth in engagement
- Marketing Automation is powerful, robust, and effective.
- Customer Service & Onboarding. The SharpSpring team is a pleasure to work with!
- Customization - Especially for agencies, this is a big plus. I can create whatever workflows, reports, or setup that my clients or my agency require.
- Lead Tracking & Analytics are extremely insightful and actionable.
- Social Media Content Calendar could be more streamlined.
- Lots of features, so it can be intimidating at first!
- Consistent updates, which is good because there are new features, but means there is always a learning curve.
- Better conversion and follow-up rates with our potential leads.
- Increased customer loyalty through consistent, automated, and personalized communication.
- Better understanding of what campaigns and marketing efforts are successful and deserve more time and money.
streamlined out of any I trialed, and allowed me to truly tailor the CRM and Marketing experience to best serve my agency, as well as create personalized platforms and workflows to best serve each of my clients.
Do you think SharpSpring from Constant Contact delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SharpSpring from Constant Contact's feature set?
Did SharpSpring from Constant Contact live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SharpSpring from Constant Contact go as expected?
Would you buy SharpSpring from Constant Contact again?
I think it might not be the platform for you, if you are looking for something simple for non-tech-savvy users. There's a lot of features and functionality in this product, and unless you have administrators who know how to use it properly, you definitely won't be getting the most out of the marketing automation, email, and lead tracking features. However, the support and onboarding teams were great at getting me set up within the platform, and while they may make it complicated, I appreciate the wide range of features.