Great software - Simple to use and Implement
October 05, 2018

Great software - Simple to use and Implement

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with SmileBack

SmileBack is our company's primary customer feedback tool, we use this to provide KPI measurements and customer satisfaction results outside of our business relationship management. Our goal with SmileBack was to Identify customers that were unhappy and required a little more love, at the same time this data allows me to incentivise my staff.
  • Simple to Implement
  • Easy to administrate
  • Plugs into Bright-gauge, so I can have all my stats in the one location
  • Rather than a con, a suggestion or feature, I would like to see is more controls over how the system issues surveys.
  • SmileBack is a cost centre, we are paying for our customers' feedback. I am not sure how to qualify an ROI based on this app's specific function.
SmileBack is a sufficient solution for gaining an insight as to how the customer perceives our business. It was not a surprise to me when we had a customer move to another MSP after a few months of poor feedback scores. We can also easily see which customers rate us the highest and would rate our business highly.