Overall Satisfaction with Spiff
Spiff is used by my organization to disburse the sales incentive earned. Earlier the organization was facing challenges as the earlier software couldn't be customized to the sales model my org had in place. Spiff is easily accustomed to our requirements and has made the payroll department's job much easier. Not just that, 3very sales rep is now able to track their earning by simply logging into their profile and monitoring their incentives. Huge difference!!
- It can be integrated with SalesForce very easily.
- The opportunities with their incentive values can be monitored on Spiff very easily.
- Every user has the right to check his or her earning. Historical data can also be checked.
- A currency converter feature can be included. Since my incentive is calculated in USD but disbursed in INR, it would be more helpful for me to know the conversion rate used.
- Data export in CSV feature should be included
- In case of any discrepancy, contact to payroll team feature should be included.
- Time gap in disbursing incentives as compared to earlier has reduced.
- Reps are able to monitor their incentives without the complex SIP calculation, their transparency has increased.
- Since it integrates well with SalesForce, no need to manage incentive apps separately. You can view this opp by opp in the Spiff account.
It has helped me understand my commission earning so easily that I would recommend it to every org I switch to in the future.
None. It was calculated manually by the management and it was mostly non-transparent.
Do you think Spiff delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Spiff's feature set?
Did Spiff live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Spiff go as expected?
Would you buy Spiff again?
I have already explained how this is helping my org and its employees currently. Transitioning from an earlier model to Spiff this year has been nothing but a blessing.
Spiff Feature Ratings
500 - Our Go To Market team uses Spiff to showcase clear and transparent sales commission earned by respective teams across globe.
1 - We have only one co-ordinator who takes up all the queries pertaining to Spiff and gets it resolved.
- Sales commission
- Linked with Salesforce
- Transparency among sales reps
- Earlier the calculations were done manually, Spiff has cut the chaos to almost zero
- Reps can check their incentive on real time basis
- Sales incentives are linked with incentive plan and Salesforce
- No comments
Clarity and transparency provided by Spiff is very high. People stay in an organisation when they see the transparency in such things.
Evaluating Spiff and Competitors
- Cloud Solutions
- Integration with Other Systems
- Ease of Use
Well, scalability, user interface and transparency are the three pillars on which I would base my evaluation and selection process.
- Implemented in-house
- No Training
Yes. Every thing is straight forward and self explanatory.
Never reached out to support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
I have not purchase this, it is provided to us from our organization.
I have reached out to my spiff administrator using the support service and my issue was resolved promptly.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Integration with SFDC
- Commission calculation
- Yearly incentive report downloads
- Order closures
- None that I have come across as such
It caters to my entire organization at global level.
Since it gets updated on real time basis, there is hardly any lag or availability issue here.
Spiff is super easy, user friendly and simple to use tool. Pages load quickly and reports get download easily.
It pulls data from SFDC and updates them within 24 hours. Integration is also smooth and easy to use.
- Not yet
- Single Signon