Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
My team within customer care uses Khoros, in addition to members in our marketing and editorial teams (main communications departments). I specifically use Khoros to monitor/engage with customers and also compile analytics from social media - typically reactive data from our programming changes. Khoros helps us monitor all mentions of SiriusXM across multiple social platforms at once, rather than individually responding to customers through each platform, which also is not ideal since there is a higher error rate for responding as the business on personal content and vice versa with responding accidentally as my personal page. We are able to have all the major platforms we respond to and track data within one platform/display.
- Khoros' interface and overall design is much more aesthetically pleasing than other tools I have used or demo-ed in the past. I enjoy the font/layout/boldness much more than I did with Sprinklr
- Khoros has made it easy for my team to respond to customers and label mentions quickly and efficiently. Since we try to respond in less than 10 mentions from when the comment came in, the easy layout helps make this possible
- The filters in Khoros make it easy to look for a certain mention and/or remove certain mentions from a stream that we classify as "noise" or spam.
- I would like for it to be easier to attach images when responding to customers since you are currently only allowed to do it when responding publicly on Twitter or Facebook. Also, you can't respond with a picture from the text box - you need to go to Options and then attach... which is just more clicks/time spent.
- Currently, the analytics are still in Beta and we cannot get real-time reporting which is a downside
- It would be nice to be able to have verified mentions rise all the way to the top of the stream or even be flagged.
The product is definitely great in terms of the Conversations and Intelligence tabs, but it could use further improvement in Analytics.
It is very important. Our social media strategy in listener care has been recognized across the business as we have become the first responders to crisis management.
It has helped us become the first responders to any crises that arise online. It is important to us that we recognize these issues and report them to the appropriate department ASAP before it travels further up to escalations.
Khoros Marketing Feature Ratings
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Support
The support has been good. We are often waiting quit some time though to receive feedback on a certain issue. However, the Khoros support community is something we have not received in other platforms, and it has been a valuable resource when having questions about the product's capability.