Oracle HCM Cloud Review 63 of 87
Oracle HCM Cloud: "Taleo Review"
https://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementOracle HCM CloudUnspecified7.9398101
Susan Asmo profile photo
Updated February 25, 2015

Oracle HCM Cloud: "Taleo Review"

Score 7 out of 101

Software Version
Trust Radius
Modules Used
All

Overall Satisfaction with Taleo

I'm not currently using it at Black Box but have used it at just about every other company that I've worked for and love it. I implemented it as a Manager when I was at Cytec back in 2009 for a division of the company but once the rest of the company got word I was rolling it out; I got the CEO of Cytec excited and I rolled it out throughout the entire organization b/c they did not have an ATS.
  • Has many different versions that can adjust to many different organizations (sizes of organizations)
  • Can be tailored specifically to meet the needs of your organization
  • Easy to learn; even for hiring managers
  • Can be connected to your existing payroll system, background check vendor, website very easily
  • Taleo is not in every language yet. When I rolled it out at Cytec, this was a global rollout and this caused a challenge for some of my regions that did not speak/read English.
  • Because they are so large, sometimes the support is lacking
  • Once Taleo is up and running at your organization you will see a ROI within your first hire. I was using a lot of outside vendors prior to using Taleo which typical cost me 20K per hire for an engineer. So it was clear to the CEO once I made my first hire using Taleo via a job posting or referral or sourcing method that the ATS was the way to go. He was quite pleased. Cut the vendor fees from 500K a year down to under 100K!
I evaluated 3 different vendors before selecting Taleo and it came down to functionality, Global ATS, being able to customize it to our needs and the support...cost was a factor but not final decision factor b/c they were the most expensive. Get what you pay for!!!
I don't recommend Taleo for small organizations only b/c of the cost associated with the results. There are other choices that are more cost effective for small to mid size companies but if this is for a large company that is doing a lot of job postings and lots of hiring on a monthly basis; Taleo is a great product and can even grow with you as the company grows. Taleo communicates with you on a regular basis with any upgrades they do, rarely is the system down and they offer many training sessions (great for new hires).