Oracle HCM Cloud: "Taleo Review"https://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementOracle HCM CloudUnspecified7.93981012014-01-22T21:35:24.527Z
Overall Satisfaction with Taleo
I'm not currently using it at Black Box but have used it at just about every other company that I've worked for and love it. I implemented it as a Manager when I was at Cytec back in 2009 for a division of the company but once the rest of the company got word I was rolling it out; I got the CEO of Cytec excited and I rolled it out throughout the entire organization b/c they did not have an ATS.
- Has many different versions that can adjust to many different organizations (sizes of organizations)
- Can be tailored specifically to meet the needs of your organization
- Easy to learn; even for hiring managers
- Can be connected to your existing payroll system, background check vendor, website very easily
- Taleo is not in every language yet. When I rolled it out at Cytec, this was a global rollout and this caused a challenge for some of my regions that did not speak/read English.
- Because they are so large, sometimes the support is lacking
- Once Taleo is up and running at your organization you will see a ROI within your first hire. I was using a lot of outside vendors prior to using Taleo which typical cost me 20K per hire for an engineer. So it was clear to the CEO once I made my first hire using Taleo via a job posting or referral or sourcing method that the ATS was the way to go. He was quite pleased. Cut the vendor fees from 500K a year down to under 100K!
I evaluated 3 different vendors before selecting Taleo and it came down to functionality, Global ATS, being able to customize it to our needs and the support...cost was a factor but not final decision factor b/c they were the most expensive. Get what you pay for!!!
I don't recommend Taleo for small organizations only b/c of the cost associated with the results. There are other choices that are more cost effective for small to mid size companies but if this is for a large company that is doing a lot of job postings and lots of hiring on a monthly basis; Taleo is a great product and can even grow with you as the company grows. Taleo communicates with you on a regular basis with any upgrades they do, rarely is the system down and they offer many training sessions (great for new hires).