Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
We use it to access computers locally on our office network, and remotely at our customer sites for configuring and troubleshooting. It allows us to operate computers and equipment without being physically there or on the same network.
- It's easy to set up. It's obvious how to use the user ID and password, and setting up a personal password is fairly easy.
- The interface is attractive. Nice graphics and obvious text makes most things easy to find.
- It is a trusted name, so clients aren't concerned when we use it with their computers
- Some of the features are un-intuitively hidden in context menus. For instance, finding the menu item which gets the User ID window to show up while in a session can be difficult if you aren't familiar with its location.
- It definitely improves customer service. The customer doesn't have to worry about finding the words to explain his or her problem because with Team Viewer, we can simply access their unit remotely and address the issue directly.
It has been reliable and our company is comfortable with is functionality and interface.
Do you want to access your computer from anywhere? Do you want to have a randomizing temporary password for security, or do you want to set up a personal password which you can give to your team so that they can always access the computer remotely?