Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk
We use TOPdesk for streamlining our service management to our internal customers. The IT and Facility teams use TOPdesk primarily for incident and change management. With TOPdesk we can help our customers in an efficient manner and find trends within the issues they are having. Known solutions are recorded in our knowledge base, so that colleagues can easily find them themselves. This saves time for other activities and increases customer satisfaction.
- The Self Service Portal is very powerful and easily customized with forms. Also getting results from within the knowledgebase while typing the subject of a new call, prevents some users from submitting a new call, because they already found the solution to their issue.
- Intuitive interface for the Self Service Portal and the operators. TOPdesk is not difficult to use.
- Inegration between the different modules in TOPdesk. For instance: an incident can easily be promoted into a change.
- The Self Service Portal can use some more customizability. It would be great if it would be possible to drag and drop certain modules on different places on a (sub)page. For instance the location of knowledge items of major incidents and field with just text.
- KPI's could be better. For instance a KPI that could trigger on the percentage of calls that have gone past their target date. Absolute number don't work in all situations.
Support is very fast with answering calls submitted and all answers that I've received so far have answered my questions.