TriNet Was the Right Fit for SMITHhttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementTriNetUnspecified8.57221012018-10-24T20:58:39.042Z
Updated April 17, 2019
TriNet Was the Right Fit for SMITH
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
I wanted to outsource my HR functions and provide more robust benefits options to my employees. I have employees all over the world and I needed a partner that could help me in multiple locations. TriNet was able to meet my goals and I have been very pleased with both their service and their responsiveness.
- Keeping my company in compliance across multiple states is important for the company's reputation
- Providing quick responses to important HR questions allows me to respond to current and potential employees
- I appreciate the yearly review to look at ways things can be improved and to have an overall view of the services that are available
- Would like to see some integration of time reporting with DCAA
- More robust international offerings
There have been only a few instances where I had to make multiple calls to get an answer and that is the only reason for not rating a 10. I find that my support team does a good job of listening to my or my staff's questions and making every effort to resolve them in a timely manner.
I have not experienced any issues with the TriNet systems. They are intuitive for the most part and when I do have questions the support staff is available to assist me as needed. Based on my experiences to date, I would go to TriNet first to see what products they might have to suit my needs.
- TriNet allowed me to focus on my core business and not HR issues
- I believe that SMITH can grow with TriNet as they will be able to assist me with our changing needs
I vetted a number of different PEO providers and TriNet was able to provide SMITH with the best overall solution. They also made an effort to understand my business so that they could provide the correct solution for what I needed. TriNet was not the lowest provider, but they were the most responsive and made a point to understand what SMITH needed.
For a small business like SMITH, TriNet has met my expectations. My goal was to outsource HR so that I could focus on the core needs of my business. TriNet provides the reporting and tracking needed so that I do not have to worry about compliance. As we grow there are other tools available that SMITH might consider.
TriNet Feature Ratings
- We are able to offer more robust benefits that are common in larger companies
- Employees have a portal for answering their questions so that they can resolve things on their own
- Payroll is always on time and accurate
The only reason this is not a 10 is that the PEO market is very competitive and as the President of the company I feel obligated to listen to other options. That being said, it will be very difficult for anyone to unseat TriNet as I ma veery pleased with them