Vista HRMS Review
Updated March 18, 2015
Vista HRMS Review
Score 8 out of 10
- HR, Payroll & Benefits
Overall Satisfaction with Vista HRMS
Vista HRMS is used across our entire organization for HR data, benefits enrollment and payroll processing.
- We have total control of our data. It's awesome having it in a single database! Custom reports through Crystal are easy to create, and to post on Vista for others to access.
- Based upon their security level, managers can have access to data about their subordinates, without having to request this info from HR or Payroll
- Annual Open Enrollment for benefits is completely on-line and easy for everyone to complete.
- Payroll processing is easy to review and complete.
- We have a large workforce in warehouse jobs where they receive auto increases based upon the time they are in their job. Vista HRMS easily tracks this, processes the auto increases on the correct dates and sends out an e-mail to HR and the manager when the increase was processed.
- We do not utilize the performance appraisal process in Vista because our process requires our employees to have individual goals that are tracked and measured in addition to the traditional competencies.
- We have a very involved bonus calculation process which Vista is not able to support
- We currently use another product for Time and Attendance because we've been with that system well before Vista added it to their functionality.
- Positive impact would definitely be self-service for both employees and managers to view and update selected data.
- Through some analytics our managers are able to track turnover for their site/department by many criteria (length of service, reason, etc) and can view a number of other analytical reports such as headcount and demographics which help them to make informed decisions about their department.
- ADP Vantage HCM,UltiPro
Vista HRMS offered the same or similar options for their product, but Vista's customer service is top notch and can't be beat! When we first selected Vista we were a much smaller company. The people behind Vista HRMS were very forthcoming with answers to our questions and solutions to problems that we had with our prior system. Over the years our company has grown in size and Vista HRMS has grown and improved right along with us, Many times they added functionality even before we knew we needed it.
The best feature of Vista HRMS, in my opinion, is the integration of data into a single database. You can easily generate reports and create metrics to compare or analyze anything that we chose to track within the system. We track everything from certification/education, drug tests, I-9 information, to position history and salary increase history.
PDS Vista Feature Ratings
Using Vista HRMS
1000 - They represent everything from self-service users, to managers with access to certain screens for their direct/indirect reports, to users in HR and Payroll who have full data entry access to records for their division and finally the Admins who can also updated tables in the system.