Overall Satisfaction with Webex App
It is being used by faculty for providing remote instruction using our D2L Online platform. It is also used by staff to facilitate meetings virtually.
- Sharing files.
- Remote support in the form of being able to connect to another user's machine.
- The integrated calling feature works 90% of the time but can stop if off-site.
- It could have a better option for an individual user to group contacts/groups.
- Call quality and sound seems to be affected after media is playing and the phone rings on the PC. The sound is affected.
- It has allowed our faculty to teach our students when we were off campus.
- It enabled our staff to be able to answer phones when not on-site; when we were off campus.
- Our institution was able to maintain business continuity throughout the pandemic.
Webex integrated with our classroom A/V solutions as well as some of the Webex hardware that we had pre-pandemic. While MS Teams can work on hardware supported by Windows, we had the capability of using Webex with our Chromebooks we purchased for students so that they could attend class. We also had infrastructure in place that allowed for staff to be able to take internal and external phone calls to maintain business continuity. MS Teams was not able to integrate with our infrastructure in that way.
Each time we had an issue with Webex the support team was always ready to assist and very responsive to our requests for support. They also were able to solve each and every issue that we reported to them. They are a great support team.
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
Would you buy Webex App again?
It is relatively intuitive to use. There were some things that I had to access the Help for to learn how to do but overall it is easy to use. There are also plenty of resources available either online or via Cisco employees that I have the pleasure of knowing over the past few years to assist with any hard issues.