Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Calendar
We have to schedule many meetings with various faculties and different students on regular basis, so the Zoho calendar works great for us. It allows easy scheduling of our meetings, and it can be used as a collaboration tool. It also allows us to save our personal reminders, like Friend's Birthday, Anniversaries, etc. along with the professional schedules
- Easy to use and understand
- Meeting Scheduling and Invitations could be done easily
- Easy integration with many CRMs and Google Calender
- Works on both Mobile (Android and iOS) and PCs
- Unified Calender View Feature
- They can work a little to improve its user interface
- They can add other features as well, like more customization
- It sends automatic reminders to the attendees of a meeting
- It can be used globally, as it support various timezones
- It can be used for any type of virtual meetings
- It allows setting invitations & reminders and various other customizations
- It allowed us to Schedule various meetings by just using a single dashboard
- It works flawlessly, so we could trust the tool
Do you think Zoho Calendar delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Calendar's feature set?
Did Zoho Calendar live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Zoho Calendar go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zoho Calendar again?
Zoho Calender can be used for scheduling or managing any type of virtual meetings. It also have a Free tier version, which allows free usage of the tool, which can be very helpful for many of the low budget startups. It can be also used for getting remiders or sending invitation to the end users.