Why Zoho CRM was the right choice?https://www.trustradius.com/crmZoho CRMUnspecified7.83911012014-11-20T16:55:29.462Z
November 20, 2014
Why Zoho CRM was the right choice?
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is being used by our organization in multiple ways. We use Zoho's web forms to create landing pages on our sites to collect leads based on specific user areas of interest. We then use Zoho's lead management capabilities to parse the inbound lead flow and depending on rules elevate leads to opportunities. We will be using their email template feature to enable quick personalized responses to inquiries. Based on our size there is no need to fully automate the lead nurturing process, instead we focus on optimizing the process to be as efficient a manual process as possible and the email templates are a huge help with that effort. We also use Zoho to create tasks to ensure all leads and customers are follow up with in a timely manner.
- One of the things that led to the purchasing of Zoho was it's flexibility. We have some unique fields and other data that we wanted to associate with our leads and making the adjustments in Zoho was very straight forward and required no external consulting assistance.
- The Web forms component within Zoho is very strong, it's easy to create new forms and quickly embedded them into your landing pages.
- Ease of use and accessibility is another strong point. There are video tutorials and manuals but in general things are intuitive so you can easily figure it out. From an access standpoint it's also nice to have the web and mobile support.
- Reporting in another area that Zoho offers a lot of capabilities. You can create dashboards and export data when additional analysis is required.
- The licensing is area that could be improved. You need to really study the different tiers of service to make sure the tier you purchased provids the support you need.
- Additional workflow / automation rule support would also be appreciated
- Integration support - particularly with accounting tools like QuickBooks
- The impacts have been positive. I implemented it at my last company and we immediately saw a return as we were able to replace three other tools with the Zoho subscription resulting in a significant monthly savings.
- Zoho as with any other properly implemented CRM platform will increase efficiency and lead to fast conversions. Where it shines is the ease at which it can be deployed and used by the sales, marketing and support teams.
In all cases Zoho came out on top for it's ease of use and ability to be customized. The other solutions all required additional consulting to adapt them to the needs of our business. In addition Zoho was also the least expensive platform we evaluated.
We went through an exhaustive process doing this evaluation and in the process took the time to really understand the objectives and requirements of all groups within the organization. Now that the system is in place it needs to be used and refined over a long period to time in order to get the full value. As a result you need to consider the long-term and renewal knowing that the system will get better the more you use it.