We LOVE Zoho CRM!
October 25, 2021
We LOVE Zoho CRM!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is being used by our sales office in the USA as well as foreign offices. It gives us a central location to enter all products once they have been released by engineering. And then [the products] can be added to the price books for the foreign offices at the rate they would like to sell the products so that the conversion rate to their currency does not need to be calculated for every order. It also allows us to better track and organize our orders and total sales globally. When the prices increase, we can utilize excel to update the prices and bulk import all the new prices as well as the price books instead of touching every record multiple times to accommodate all the offices and currencies.
- Import bulk records.
- Custom workflows can be set up to email persons within the company when a task needs to be done once a trigger action has occurred.
- Customize modules and layouts to suit your specific business needs.
- Some of the reporting features could use a little more flexibility to allow more filtering options within the report without creating multiple reports for each salesperson.
- The ability to download unlimited back ups at any time without additional fees.
- The use of Zoho Sheet within ALL modules.
- Positive impact on automation of repetitive tasks.
- Positive impact ease of quote follow up.
- Positive impact on tracking new leads.
- Positive impact on saving time converting quotes to orders.
Once we had the initial setup of our account, it was easy to train and assist with transitioning our foreign offices.
I think it is just right.
Zoho CRM is much more user-friendly and customizable. Great Plains is commonly referred to as 'Great Pains' by most of our organization. The interface is extremely outdated, and the only way to import data is on the back end through complex coding. The only tech support is a pay per user, per month basis. Zoho has included tech support available to any current user at no additional charge and has an awesome support community of documents and case files that are available to anyone requiring support as an option if you're looking for a quick fix and another user had the same or similar question.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?
Zoho CRM is very well suited if you have a large amount of products you sell within one business system. It is less appropriate if you have two business systems (say Zoho and an older outdated program), one being utilized by sales & the other by manufacturing, that are not both willing to update to the same platform. This creates a lot of extra work because details have to be entered in[to] both programs, and the two programs will not communicate with each other.