Best video conferencing toolhttps://www.trustradius.com/unified-communications-as-a-service-ucaasZoomUnspecified8.912601012019-01-08T17:31:58.149Z
January 08, 2019
Best video conferencing tool
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Our organization has three offices across the USA and Canada. Zoom is a reliable tool for video conferencing not just across our offices but also with many of our suppliers and clients who are spread across the globe. Our customers love conferencing through Zoom because it doesn't involve installing software or creating an account as well as its flexibility to connect virtually or dial in.
- Each account has its own Zoom ID that can be used for quick meetings
- Meetings can be customized to the needs of the individual or organization (join before the host, turn off camera by default, etc.)
- Meetings can be in a variety of formats and sizes
- Doesn't have an integrated cloud IP phone system
- We save on cross-office travel.
- It allows for more efficient daily/weekly catch ups since Zoom can be joined from any location.
I used Zoom Rooms in my previous organization and love how all the needs for a meeting integrate within a Zoom Room. For example, a meeting can be booked via the calendar or at the room door, availability of the room is displayed in real time, and there is no personal hardware needed to join the meeting.