Read David Braun's full review
Pros and Cons
- I easily discuss business plans and together we are working for the uplift of our organization. This application is very easy to customize and I am truly influenced by its intuitive interface and quality customer services that never leave me in the lurch.
- Zoom is a very user-friendly application that allows me to conduct the meeting anytime and anywhere because it facilitates me for remote working.
- Screen Sharing is one of the most efficient features that let us communicate while sharing screens.
- It has made [it] so easy to connect with my team all they have to do is to click my already sent meeting URLs. The video calling quality is very amazing no buffering or image distortion is associated with it.
- The mobile application does not display some of the features that are available on the desktop version also it should be integrated with Dropbox or other similar applications so that one can have the full backup of the data.
- Another drawback is, sometimes I have to face voice distortion. My internet connection is very strong, I do not know why I have [...] face distortion.
- In addition, sometimes the connection break up [causes] trouble in connecting with my team members and it takes [a] good amount of time. Also, Zoom limits you about the credit hour of your meeting sessions.