Likelihood to Recommend
It is very quick to integrate with the application. You will start earning within a few days. It has a well-written API. You can go for it if you want a quick implementation but if you want to highly customize your ads then Admob is not a good [fit]. It has also less CPC in comparison to its competitors.
It's well suited if you have both teams without specific skills working with data and teams who need deep data digging. Analyzer provides a lot of preconfigured and recognizable reports, and Data Query gives you a way to work with data in any manner you need. It's good for a media company as you can do cohort analysis and explore how visitors interact with your content
- AT Internet doesn't use sampling, which reduces confidence and doubt in data.
- Real-time data allows for immediate analysis and reaction where necessary.
- Segmenting is flexible and powerful in delivering insights.
- Admob provides fewer CPCs compares to its competitors in the market.
- Earning report needs to have a dashboard so that the user can easily monitor their earnings. There needs to be dashboard which shows aggregated reports as well as [reports] on application level.
- Unique visitors are treated somewhat separately from other metrics, which can complicate analyses.
- User experience can be improved in simple ways - e.g. larger fonts on some report screens.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
Based on 9 answers
You should work with this company because they are very innovative, they know this subject very well and they will guide you in your decision. Everything you always wanted to know about your application or your website will be discovered thanks to AT Internet.
We have used a few other ad networks, but they are not suited to our requirements. Admob has the best fill rate for Indian apps, that others lack. For our few apps that target USA and European customers, we use Mobclix. Admob has also fewer configurable thresholds for payments. For payment and taxation, they provide options which are as per the state laws.
I like the way AT Internet ranks all the different levels of our website - everything is ordered, and it makes it very clear. It's very easy to find the information you're looking for.
Return on Investment
- We got a return on our investment very quickly, it's very easy to integrate with less development effort.
- It needs less maintenance work.
- Reduce drop off
- Increase conversion rate
- More efficient management of the marketing campaigns
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
1. per server calls consumption