What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
ONTRAPORT is great if you have a scalable team, and want to keep people accountable for their tasks.It's not so great for agile development. Things can feel like they happen a bit too slow, and it's scary to test out small ideas. I realize this is rather subjective.
Web & Sales Consultant
One Yellow TreeMarketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Triggered drip sequences
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Social sharing and campaigns
Social profile integration
Role-based workflow & approvals
Integration with Salesforce.com
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Integration with SugarCRM
- Email Marketing. Ontraport is outstanding. The control that we have over the content, the delivery, the experience that we can provide for our prospects and clients is second to none as far as I am concerned.
- Tracking. Everything is measured, compared, tracked, recorded and stored. The mountain of data that is available allows us to instantly see what is working and what isn't, and this saves us time and money.
- Customization. I have mentioned the control that we have in email marketing, but that is true in everything.
- Support. The team are always there for me. True I may have a problem outside hours, but the knowledge base, videos and Users Community are always there with a solution.
- Ontraport is a very powerful and robust system capable of a great many things. The time it takes to get to know the program is a little intimidating. Don't get me wrong, you can get started right away, but a year in I know I am still not making the most of all Ontraport can do. I am UK based so access to their advanced trainings means international travel, maybe some online events could be initiated.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 8 answers
Based on 3 answers
Based on 4 answers
Based on 3 answers
The techs are reasonably savvy, highly courteous and want to do right by their customers. Unfortunately, the product they are supporting is so deeply flawed that there's only so much they can do when your legitimate business requirements are simply not supported.
Manager in MarketingEducation Management Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 1 answer
Based on 2 answers
ONTRAPORT's email builder easily outstrips that of GetResponse. Overall, ONTRAPORT's UI, capabilities, editors, and overall user experience are just clearly superior to those of GetResponse. GetResponse appears to be quickly becoming outdated in such a fast-moving market. We have experienced slightly better deliverability on our emails with GetResponse, but not significantly enough to outweigh the wealth of other powerful features offered by ONTRAPORT.
Based on 1 answer
With the new lower priced options, it's now easier for newer businesses to start with a more basic version and upgrade as they need more features.
The Ontraport Expert for Rapid Growth Solopreneurs
Connect With Your ClientMarketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- I'm not in a position to have hard numbers about ONTRAPORT's financial impact on our business, but I work with it enough to know it's been massively helpful in achieving our goals. For one, it's helped us manage our email list and segment them appropriate to our needs.
- Despite its quirks, the page builder has greatly helped some of our employees with little to no web dev background build clean, professional-looking landing pages on a short learning curve.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
ONTRAPORT Editions & Modules
1. per month with 2 users (up to 25,000 contacts)
2. per month with 10 users (up to 100,000 contacts)
3. per month with 1 user (up to 1,000 contacts)
100,000 extra contacts
100,000 extra messages
2. Per User per Month