<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.8 out of 101
Based on 88 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
On the messaging front, we're constantly finding new use cases to use Pendo. As previously mentioned, guides:
- are quick to set up and deploy
- don't necessarily require dev resources
- are super customizable and can be targeted effectively
- The set up process wasn't the easiest and required a good amount of time from one of our developers to get everything configured. So this isn't a product that's ready to go out of the box; you will have to put some time into configuration.
- Posting Guides isn't all that intuitive. As a non-technical person, I usually have to ask a developer to help me out getting my design into a guide to post to users.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
We have had an excellent experience with Pendo. When we've had questions or concerns, Pendo is very quick to respond and communicate with us. We have experienced top-notch customer support and customer engagement. We have actually modeled some of our implementation and product processes after Pendo's examples.
Based on 3 answers
Based on 2 answers
Pendo.io doesn't have phone support, which I would prefer. But, their email support is stellar, and they always make sure that urgent requests are handled accurately and quickly.
Based on 1 answer
The training schedule was well thought out and tailored to meet our needs. Chantelle stayed with us through the whole implementation and made sure that we were good to go.
We previously subscribed to Intercom for product announcements but went with Pendo.io because it also gives us robust product usage analytics and polls, and allows us more flexibility in posting targeted product announcements. We phased out Intercom after we purchased Pendo.io because they were duplicative.
Return on Investment
- We've been able to schedule customer interviews based on feedback submitted through the polls and it has helped us make product and UI changes for the better to make customers happier.
- It has really made it obvious which functions users love and return to often and which ones they don't use, allowing us to make roadmap decisions that will have the most impact on customer retention and satisfaction.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?