Likelihood to Recommend
To talk directly to the Simplify 360 management and take a call post that. One of the key aspects of investing in any enterprise software is how easy the implementation is and how much support that a company can get in the early implementation process. We have had a quick ramp up learning the tool and had constant interactions with the team at Simplify to better understand and manage issues or get questions answered
- BeFirst publishes to multiple social channels for clients. The publishing module makes publishing very easy and effective.
- Workflow allows our team to handle customer service requests and brand management issues very quickly to maintain a company's reputation.
- The ease of set up in the listening module, makes brand reputation very effective.
- The platform does offer platform provide sentiment analysis, and it works great. The team has found that is very easy to keep up conversations and answer customer for clients or forward the infomation to said client.
- Business Vertical-wise dashboards will help.
- System may have standard sets of persona based dashboards.
- Google Plus profile analytics is missing.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 6 answers
In side by side analysis, Simplify 360 was much easier to set up teams, work flow and the brand monitoring was quite a bit more accurate
Return on Investment
- Huge time savings on building weekly and monthly campaign performance reports.
- Time decreased by almost 80% :)