Likelihood to Recommend
To talk directly to the Simplify 360 management and take a call post that. One of the key aspects of investing in any enterprise software is how easy the implementation is and how much support that a company can get in the early implementation process. We have had a quick ramp up learning the tool and had constant interactions with the team at Simplify to better understand and manage issues or get questions answered
- BeFirst publishes to multiple social channels for clients. The publishing module makes publishing very easy and effective.
- Workflow allows our team to handle customer service requests and brand management issues very quickly to maintain a company's reputation.
- The ease of set up in the listening module, makes brand reputation very effective.
- The platform does offer platform provide sentiment analysis, and it works great. The team has found that is very easy to keep up conversations and answer customer for clients or forward the infomation to said client.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 6 answers
We have a great relationship with the Simplify team and anyone in our team is able to reach out to them and get answers to questions is a wonderful benefit of working with them. Also we have collaborated with the team to enhance the product, which again is a very welcome gesture from a company that sells a product that helps enterprises listen in to people and support them.
In side by side analysis, Simplify 360 was much easier to set up teams, work flow and the brand monitoring was quite a bit more accurate
Return on Investment
- Reduction of weekly and monthly report building time by over 70%
- Lead generation increased by over 30%.
- Online brand negativity neutralized by over 80%.
Former Employee in EngineeringInformation Services Company, 11-50 employees