Likelihood to Recommend
They are easily our go to company for anything revolving around VMware suite, whether that is infrastructure related, automation related, or monitoring related. It's a no brainier to get their assistance with a lot of tasks as they can competently implement complex designs. Also on the storage architecture side they are great.I'm sure there is much more but for my team we mainly leverage them in these areas.
- The provided pre-req documentation was thorough and well thought out, making it easy to jump into the project.
- The design session to gather our requirements was very helpful, Sovereign's familiarity with the vRealize product line along with diagramming our desired layout confirmed our decision to bring in assistance with the project.
- When we ran into some issues with Sovereign's custom code their development team was on top of it and solved the issue in a matter of a few days.
Engineer in Information TechnologyConsumer Services Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- Coordination of product orders with the vendor although I think the vendor is the bigger issue. Insuring delivery time frames are met is of great importance with these kinds of projects.
- Communication between scheduled project meetings. There could be more contact between meetings.
- Provide a customer portal for project tracking.
Sovereign Systems 8.3
Based on 2 answers
Sovereign Systems 8.9
Based on 5 answers
Having extensive pre-implementaton dialogue really made the process much smoother. We had most of our bases covered and were ready for the equipment installation/implementation, except for the previously mentioned network configuration issues that arose.