Pros and Cons
- Scales well as our customer base grows
- Good reporting and continues to improve
- Stable product - no downtime except for scheduled maintenance which rarely requires app downtime
- Needs to improve customer invoices. Currency customers who pay by credit card cannot be sent an invoice from Chargify, only a payment receipt. This means we have to manually generate invoices from our accounting system. Apparently this feature is coming, but we've been waiting for years.
- Reporting could be better. We need multiple Chargify sites because each site can only charge in one currency. Unfortunately, the Chargify reports can't consolidate the multiple site data. Therefore you need to run separate reports for each site. This has resulted in us having to use another SaaS tool for reporting.
- API could be improved. We use ChartMogul for our reporting due to limitations in Chargify's reporting. However, they have made the decision not to improve the integration due to continued technical issues with the Chargify API data. Other SaaS analytic tools have recently discontinued their integration with Chargify.
- Pricing - for the limitations mentioned above, the monthly subscription price is quite high.